Setting up my sons play room has been so fun but when it comes to the walls, it’s so blank! I remembered my friends making me an incredible gift, spelling my last name with wood letters. I thought that fun wood letters over his artwork would be fun! So off to Michaels I went. I got the smaller wood letters that were a 1.50 each and a sheet of 12×12 scrapbook paper. This was a super easy craft to do during my sons short nap! Here’s what you need and what to do;
What you need:
What to do:
1. Flip the paper to the back side and put the wood letter on it with the front facing down and trace the letter.
2. Cut a little smaller than what you traced on the paper so it fits perfect onto the wood letter.
3. Make sure the paper fits on the wood letter just the way you want it to.
4. Put a light layer of mod podge on the front of the letter and the back of the paper.
5. Put the paper onto the wood letter. Press down the paper and smooth out any air bubbles that might come up.
6. Let dry for 20 min.
7. Put a thicker coat on the top of the paper that is glued on the letter. Around the edges also if you want a tight seal on the letter.
8. Let dry for an hour, and you are ready to hang your fun new wood letter!